Saturday 7 July 2018

Bali Beach Dress


I am so excited about this look..... I get to blog a 7 Deadly Skin!!!!!
(Ok calm down and take a deep breath)
This beautiful skin is 7 Deadly s[K]ins - BALI omega FACE&BODY cotton candy
I wear Maitreya body and have always used appliers especially catering for Maitreya, so was curious to see how the Omega appliers would look on my shape,  OMG I love it!
The appliers are actually based on a LAQ Mesh head so try the demo first, but you can see the result on my Catwa Catya is gorgeous!
The BALI skin is at this round of  FitMesh Plaza & 50% Discount Event


I found the perfect outfit to show my new skin off,  Sasheba's Closets Silky Beach Dress & Bottoms @ The Beached Bunny Hunt 8
The outfit comes with a hud not only to change the colours but also to change the fabric to transparent! giving it a super feminine feel


My Basics

Eyes:  {S0NG} :: Nell // Ocean Eye @  The Chapter Four Event 
 Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Head:  CATWA HEAD Catya
Hair:eXxEsS : SIVA Mesh Hair - A
Shape: My own

































No comments:

Post a Comment

Kira Woman

Tattoo:  Woman by  KIRA TATTOO @ Vanity Event from the 5th September Hair:  TRUTH Elixir - Select ion Eyes:   L'Etre - Rea...