Friday 27 July 2018

TGIF!


Ok today I am showing you some of my goodies from this weeks Fifty Linden Fridays
Every week I tell myself that I will just check the list to see if there is any hair that I like, as I have a hair fetish..... umm that sounds slightly weird!.... I just mean I love to collect different hair! 
Well this Friday is no different from all the other Fridays when I am just looking for a new hair but actually end up with three hairs, a new skin, two new dresses, a couple of super cute tops and a little t shirt and panty set to die for!

So first of all here are a few of my new buys:

Dress:  Erratic / hanna - dress / blue floral ~ 50 Lindens!
Choker:  [NANI] Flower.Choker (GIFT)
Hair:  Doe: Crinkle Fries - Indecisive~ 50 Lindens!
Skin: -Belleza- Lacey Makeup 2 FLF Catwa Applier~ 50 Lindens!

My basics

Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Head:  CATWA HEAD Catya
Shape:  Custom by Me
Eyes:  L'Etre - Real Eyes [#1]




No comments:

Post a Comment

Kira Woman

Tattoo:  Woman by  KIRA TATTOO @ Vanity Event from the 5th September Hair:  TRUTH Elixir - Select ion Eyes:   L'Etre - Rea...