Wednesday 20 June 2018

Adeline is Enchanted


I am wearing the Adeline pendant dress from Get Frocked @ The Midsummer Enchantment Event From the 15th of June through to the 30th June
Adeline comes in six colours, I am wearing red.

My jewellery is Elegante' Bento Finger Bracelet and Spider Claws from L.I.C both items come with a super hud that changes colour ways for metals, stones and nails. I am loving the spiders on my nails, look at the details!

My Basics for this shoot

Skin :  Ascendant - Dita Tone 02 - Catwa  
Hair:  TRUTH VIP Fiji Brunets
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Head:  CATWA HEAD Catya
Shape:  Custom by Me
Eyes:  L'Etre - Real Eyes [#1]

My Setting

Location:   Backdrop City:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Backdrop%20City%20Exclusive/156/156/3083













No comments:

Post a Comment

Kira Woman

Tattoo:  Woman by  KIRA TATTOO @ Vanity Event from the 5th September Hair:  TRUTH Elixir - Select ion Eyes:   L'Etre - Rea...