Wednesday 6 June 2018

So Eat Me

Alice Gets Frocked and goes bunny hunting at The Darkness Chamber Fair
The Fair runs from the 2nd of June through to the 23rd

My Look

  • Outfit:  {Get Frocked} ALICE Dress - Blue for Maitreya, @ The Darkness Chamber Fair,  my neck chocker comes attached to the dress
  • Eat Me cookieevermore. eat me // biscuit
  • Hair:  Sintiklia - Hair Xia - Naturals
  • Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
  • Shape:  By me
  • Skin:  L'Etre Skin Shop - Natasha Skin [Cotton Tone]
  • Eyes:  Eyes: L'Etre - Real Eyes [#1]
  • Head:  CATWA HEAD Catya
My Scene

  • Bunny Head:  Rabbit_Head Creator:  Damien (Damien Fate)
  • Pose:  = fashiowl poses = Hitchhike // 
  • Location: Alide in wonderland ride @ http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Solace%20Beach/43/154/1115

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kira Woman

Tattoo:  Woman by  KIRA TATTOO @ Vanity Event from the 5th September Hair:  TRUTH Elixir - Select ion Eyes:   L'Etre - Rea...