Saturday 30 June 2018

Lolita Mae


The July round of FitMesh Plaza & 50% Discount Event is nearly here!
I have had a sneak peek at some of the designs on offer this month and am so excited for the weeks ahead ! 

I am wearing a cute summer denim dress by GeMyles  @ FitMesh Plaza Event, what I love about the LolitaMae Floral  is that it comes with a fab hud that not only changes the shades of denim but allows you to add this fab flower pattern.


My beautiful shape is also in Julys round @ FitMesh Plaza & 50% Discount Event

It is TFF Meghan *Catwa Sofia*Maitreya Lara* SHAPE but I am modelling it on my own head which is Catwa Catya and I love it!

My Basics for this look are :


Hair:  :::Phoenix::: Iris Hair Essentials 

Skin:  L'Etre Skin Shop - Natasha Skin [Golden Tone] CATW
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Head:  CATWA HEAD Catya
Shape:  Custom by Me
Eyes:  L'Etre - Real Eyes [#1]


Scene:

My pose is 'Here Comes The Sun' by Fashiowl @ The Pose Fair starting July 1st
This is a set of 5 fun Bento poses perfect for casual summer pics.



Location: Baja Norte  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Baja%20Norte/165/150/23

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kira Woman

Tattoo:  Woman by  KIRA TATTOO @ Vanity Event from the 5th September Hair:  TRUTH Elixir - Select ion Eyes:   L'Etre - Rea...